Responsible for the treatment of your personal data
INS IMPULSORA DE NEGOCIOS SOSTENIBLES, S. de R.L. de C.V., FIINSOFT, DIGITEK (hereinafter DIGITEK) with address at Río Mississippi number 49, office 1001, 10th floor, Colonia Cuauhtémoc, Mayor Cuauhtémoc, Zip Code 06500, Mexico City, is responsible for the treatment and protection of personal data collected from users and customers ( hereinafter the “Holder”) in the provision of its services and those provided through third parties. The personal data collected is treated by DIGITEK in a strictly confidential manner in accordance with the provisions of the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties (Data Protection Law).
Personal data collected and processed
DIGITEK will collect personal data from the Holder such as name, denomination or business name, address, email, landline telephone number, mobile telephone number, CURP, as well as all the information necessary for the provision of its services.
Likewise, sensitive personal data of the Holder will be collected, such as physical characteristics and voice, fiscal information, among which is the tax regime, fiscal domicile, password before the Federal Taxpayer Registry and elements that allow the taxpayer to be identified in digital media. The processing of tax data is essential for the provision of accounting and tax services provided by DIGITEK. In the event that a paid service is chosen, the data for capturing the payment will also be obtained.
Sensitive personal data will be obtained with the express consent of the Holder.
I express my express consent for the processing of my sensitive personal data, including tax personal data.
The personal data processed will be collected directly through the website www.digitek.mx, www.digitek.cloud and www.fiinsoft.mx through emails, videos, by telephone, surveys, social networks and through third parties, by any other technology, electronic, optical, sound and visual media.
Essential purposes of personal data processing
The personal data collected will be used for the following essential purposes of the services provided by DIGITEK:
- Register the Holder’s data within the DIGITEK portal for purposes of access control to the website and individualized provision of services.
- Integrate the Holder’s data in the internal records of DIGITEK for the provision of contracted services, for administrative, billing, communication and academic purposes.
- Confirm and update the information that DIGITEK has of the Holder in order to guarantee the best personalized attention.
- Follow up on communications with the Owner.
- Provide the Holder with the required information about the services that DIGITEK offers.
- Provide accounting information consultation services, accounting advice and tax matters online according to the program chosen by the user or client: freemium, basic and premium.
- Provide advice and guidance so that the Holders can obtain the e.signature and their password before the SAT.
- Send electronic notifications to the Holders related to the advice provided and administrative issues.
- Carry out all the necessary procedures to provide tax and accounting advice to the Holders in accordance with the chosen program.
- Provide information to the Holder regarding its fiscal and accounting performance.
- Offer the Holder an extension or improvement of the contracted services.
- Allow users and clients to keep updated the fiscal data provided to DIGITEK necessary for the provision of accounting and fiscal services.
- Electronically provide information to the Holder on the status of the contracted matters.
- Provide the Holder with academic, legal and any other information related to the services that DIGITEK offers electronically.
- Carry out collection and billing procedures for the services contracted by the Holder.
- As well as all the services that are feasible to provide by digital means, and that are related to accounting and tax services.
The means of communication used by DIGITEK include, but are not limited to: email, website, Whatsapp messages, SMS and telephone calls.
Secondary purposes of personal data processing
DIGITEK will process the Holder’s data to carry out the following secondary purposes:
- Provide electronically promotional information, newsletters, invitations to conferences, congresses, courses, diplomas, events, seminars and workshops related to accounting and tax law.
If you do not want DIGITEK to process your personal data for any of the purposes described in this section, please send an email to [email protected] to modify the processing of your data.
The data collected by DIGITEK will be treated with strict confidentiality. DIGITEK has sufficient security measures to protect the personal data of individuals and those necessary to restrict access to them to unauthorized persons. All DIGITEK personnel involved in any of the personal data processing phases are obliged to maintain confidentiality with respect to them, even after the relationship between DIGITEK and the Owner has ended.
Transfer of personal data
In terms of article 36 of the Personal Data Law and 68 of its Regulations, DIGITEK requires the transfer of your personal and fiscal data to legal and natural persons who work within the company and to suppliers, in order to provide the services contracted by the Owner. . Data transfers will comply at all times with the provisions of the applicable legislation. Once the Holder has a contractual relationship with DIGITEK for the provision of accounting and tax services, it is understood that he consents to the transfer of his tax data in compliance with the contractual relationship. The transfers of personal data that are made are strictly necessary for the provision of accounting and tax services.
I give my express consent for DIGITEK to carry out the transfer of my personal data.
Exercise of rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition of users
In accordance with the Data Protection Law, the Owner may request DIGITEK access, rectification, cancellation (if applicable) or opposition to the use of their personal data that has been provided to DIGITEK or revoke the consent that has granted for its transfer, except when these must be treated by a contractual relationship.
To exercise these rights, you must send an email to the address [email protected] stating:
- Full name.
- The type of right you wish to exercise, either for the services provided by DIGITEK or for the transfer of your personal data.
- The relationship established with DIGITEK.
- Prove your identity by attaching to the email a color copy of an official identification, such as a passport or credential issued by the National Electoral Institute.
- Attach the documents that support the origin of your request.
Means to communicate changes to the Privacy Notice
Date of last update: June 2022